Few situations rival the stress and panic that comes with arriving home only to find that your air conditioner is either no longer working or blowing hot air. Before you spend time searching for an air conditioning service company online, trust the pros that have been serving Lebanon and Cleona, PA for over 50 years! Since opening our doors in 1967, we at G.F. Bowman, Inc. have been dedicated to helping our customers when they need us most. A damaged air conditioner can be a challenge, but with the right AC repair and installation options, you’ll be well on your way to a comfortable home in no time!
Our cooling services:
- Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Refrigeration Repair
- Air Cleaning & Filtration
- Heat Pump Services
Need help keeping your AC running in top shape? Be sure to find out how routine air conditioner tune-ups can save you money and add peace of mind to your home.
Determining if You Need to Repair Your AC
Just as important as finding the right air conditioning service, knowing when to call is essential. While an air conditioner that’s blowing hot air is a clear indication that something’s wrong, there are other more subtle signs you can be on the lookout for, including:
- High Energy Costs: Your air conditioner is one of the main reasons behind higher energy costs in Lebanon, especially during the summer months. However, most homeowners should have a strong handle on how much an average utility bill runs. If your costs are skyrocketing, and nothing has changed in your daily routine, your AC could be to blame.
- Low Airflow: Are there certain areas of your home that get little to no cold air? Do you feel weak airflow when you put your hands up to the vent? Airflow issues will not only affect your comfort but also they could be a precursor for a complete shutdown of your system.
- Poor Air Quality: Part of the cooling process for your air conditioner is cleaning the air that enters your home. Is there more dust than usual? Are you experiencing an uptick in respiratory issues? While a filter replacement can help, sometimes the issues run deeper than that.
- Noisy Operation: Air conditioners are relatively quiet, which is why an abnormal banging, screeching or grinding coming from your unit can be alarming. Any noise outside of the standard ambient noise your unit makes should be a cause for concern.
- Water Leaks: Is there water pooling under your air conditioner? It could be a sign that your evaporator coils are freezing and thawing either because of a leak or excess dust buildup. Be sure to schedule an inspection and cleaning quickly.
Diagnosing air conditioning repair issues can be a challenge, but that’s where our expertise can help. As your trusted Cleona air conditioning company, we can diagnose, repair, and in some instances replace your air conditioner as needed.
The Benefits of Replacing Your AC
Most homeowners can agree that recognizing their central air conditioner needs replacing may be a challenge. However, a new air conditioning installation can have its benefits. This can include:
- Improved property value
- Stronger airflow and cooling
- Lower energy costs
- Longer appliance lifespan
- Fewer repairs
As your AC contractors, we’ll help you find the correct system for your home and budget. We’re Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers, so we can ensure that you get the highest quality components and systems with every new installation.
Need help with your heating system as well? We can help! Ask our HVAC contractors about our furnace and heater solutions.
Schedule a Call Today!
G.F. Bowman, Inc. is your reliable air conditioning service company. Serving Lebanon, Cleona, and the surrounding areas, we provide top-quality indoor comfort solutions. Many of our customers have become lifelong clients because of our respectful and professional services. We always take the time to explain our work and offer you multiple options, giving you the peace of mind you deserve when making a decision for your home comfort.