Tankless water heaters are becoming increasingly popular and for good reason. At G.F. Bowman, Inc. nothing excites us more than helping our customers with the newest and best options for their homes. As Harrisburg, PA’s most trusted plumbing company, you can count on us to help you with your tankless water heater installation and repair needs. We can also help determine if these units are the right option for your home, offering personalized service from start to finish.
Keeping your tanked unit? Not to worry! We offer traditional water heater repair and maintenance services too.
How Do Tankless Units Work?
Tankless water heaters heat water directly without the use of a storage tank, which is why they’re often known as on-demand water heaters. When a hot water tap is turned on, cold water travels through a pipe into the unit. From there, either a gas burner or an electric element heats the water to your specifications, ensuring you get an unlimited supply.
There are several substantial benefits to owning a tankless hot water heater, including:
- Small Size: Tankless units are small in size and easy to mount on a wall. They can also open up convenient storage space where you need it most.
- Energy Savings: These modern systems consume between 40-50% less than traditional units.
- Endless Supply: Tankless units supply a virtually endless amount of hot water. So no matter your needs or family size, you’ll always have hot water for everyone.
- Water on Demand: Unlike tanked units, which are limited by what they’re storing, tankless units provide hot water instantly and continuously, so you won’t have to wait for it to refill.
If you choose to install a tankless water heater, don’t go it alone. Team up with the pros at G.F. Bowman, Inc. We can help you find the right unit and get it installed seamlessly.
How to Choose the Right Unit
While your best bet is to always call a reputable plumbing company with a knowledgeable staff to help you go over what your home’s water needs are, there are still some things you should keep in mind when choosing your new system. This includes:
- The size of your unit
- How much hot water is needed
- Your existing plumbing system and space
- Your budget for a new unit
- Whether multiple units are needed
At G.F. Bowman, Inc., our plumbing experts can help you through the entire process. Like all plumbing work involving installation, removal and so forth, it's important to work with an experienced contractor. Our staff works quickly yet meticulously to install our new water heater to code. This process includes turning off the water to the house, draining the pipes, reconnecting everything securely, and restoring the home’s water supply.
Want to make the most of your new tankless unit? Be sure to combine it with a water filtration system, and enjoy limitless hot water that’s super clean as well!
Give the Bowman Team a Call Today
At G.F. Bowman, Inc. we’re completely devoted to customer satisfaction and pay equal attention to each project, no matter how big or small, simple or complex. Tankless water heaters are a great investment because they add value and convenience to your home. Whether you need a quick repair or full replacement, you can count on our staff to provide the best service in and around the Harrisburg, PA area.