The best way to get ultimate control over the temperature in your home is with a quality thermostat installation. While there are plenty of options on the market, including very basic models and high-tech options you can control from your smartphone, knowing what to install in your home is essential.
G.F. Bowman, Inc. provides a range of temperature control options including thermostat repairs, troubleshooting, and upgrades to options like multi-zone thermostats. With a little help from an experienced pro, your home can be a temperature-controlled oasis in no time!
Even the best thermostat can’t compensate for an outdated air conditioner. Keep your home cool and energy efficient by installing a new air conditioner.
Signs Your Thermostat is Damaged
A damaged thermostat can be a serious nuisance in your home. Not only will it prevent you from controlling the temperature in your home, but also it can harm your air conditioner in the process. So how do you know when yours needs help? Some common signs include:
- The AC constantly runs
- The temperature reading is inaccurate or changing frequently
- It won’t hold a set temperature (constant resetting)
- You’re noticing increased energy costs
If you’re not comfortable with the temperature inside your home or your air conditioner isn’t responding to the thermostat, give us a call for expert thermostat repair.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Thermostat
There are many advantages to upgrading to a new thermostat, and this is particularly the case with smart wifi thermostats. These modern devices give you complete control over the temperature inside your home, all from the comfort of your smartphone. Some other thermostat installation options we offer our customers include:
- Wifi Home Thermostat: These wireless systems are integrated right into your home’s wifi. This means they can easily be controlled either with an app or through voice activates devices like Amazon’s Echo. They have a modern look and simple design you can easily control from anywhere.
- Multi-Zone Thermostat: If your Harrisburg home is split into multiple heating and cooling zones, having a thermostat that can accommodate that system is essential. You’ll be able to easily set the temperature for specific areas, cutting on energy costs and lowering the demand on your unit.
- Programmable Thermostat: The standard for most homeowners, programmable thermostats get the job done. You can easily set the temperature you want for your home and forget it. When you’re not home you can also set the temperature higher (or lower), saving you even more money.
Need more help with cutting energy costs in your home? Be sure to find out how an AC tune-up can keep your HVAC system running in top shape.
Why Choose Us?
The G.F. Bowman, Inc. team has been providing top-quality HVAC services to Harrisburg, PA residents since 1967. When it comes to wireless thermostat installation, repair, and troubleshooting, you want experts that can find a long-term solution for your home.
You can count on us to offer personalized service and clear explanations on all our work so you can run your thermostat like a pro before we leave your home.