If you’re looking for a reliable furnace maintenance and repair service provider in the Harrisburg, PA area, look no further than our team of professionals at G.F. Bowman, Inc. Serving the community since 1967, you can trust that we’ve seen it all and solved it all. Your furnace is essential for keeping comfortable, especially on those single-digit days. But what do you do if your furnace is blowing cold air? As your furnace contractors, we offer detailed repair and maintenance services, keeping your system running when you need it most.
Even if your system is beyond repair, our staff can help. We offer a range of furnace installation options, built around your budget.
How to Tell You Need Furnace Repairs?
In many cases, your furnace will show warning signs well before it stops working. Knowing what these signs are, can be the difference between minor repairs, and an emergency situation. Some common indicators include:
- Exorbitant Bills: If your utility bills inexplicably begin to skyrocket, something is definitely wrong. Your furnace is working extra hard and failing to generate an adequate output of warm air, which in turn forces it to work longer, the cause for your rising bill.
- Missed Maintenance: Did you get routine maintenance and inspection done in the last year? If you’ve been neglecting your furnace, chances are it won’t be able to perform in the winter.
- Foul Smells: Because furnaces are only used in the winter, during the offseason they have a tendency to gather grime and other pollutants. Eventually, that same gunk finds its way into your home, through your warm air.
- Fluctuating Temperatures: You need your furnace to produce hot air. If you’re getting lukewarm at best, there’s a problem. Fluctuating temperatures are caused by a few different situations, all of which require professional help to resolve.
Don’t wait until temperatures are dropping before thinking about your furnace. By keeping up with routine maintenance and care, you can easily avoid a disaster.
How Maintenance Can Help
Routine maintenance is the best tool any homeowner has for keeping their systems running in top shape. Furnaces are especially susceptible to deterioration because they go through many months without use. Luckily, a furnace tune-up can be scheduled with our expert staff, giving you plenty of benefits like:
- Fewer repair issues
- Longer furnace lifespan
- Lower energy costs
- Improved indoor air quality
- Quieter operation
If it’s been some time since your last maintenance appointment or you simply want to know where your furnace stands before the winter season, call us today. We can schedule a detailed furnace inspection to help you determine what option is right for your home.
Tired of your furnace? We also offer alternative heating systems, including geothermal heating systems, helping you save money and enjoy a comfortable home.
Furnace Services You Can Count On
With over 50 years of experience in Harrisburg, PA, we know just how important a furnace can be not only for your comfort but also for your safety. The last thing you want is to find out that your unit needs repairs because it stops working mid-winter. Our technicians are here to help you make the most of your system with reliable repair and furnace maintenance services.