The thermostat in your home is your direct connection to your air conditioner. However, it can also deteriorate with age, leaving you struggling to set consistent temperatures inside your Lebanon or Cleona, PA home. So what can you do to fix the problem? At G.F. Bowman, Inc. we offer the very best in thermostat replacement. Whether you’re opting for a standard digital thermostat or you’re looking for something a bit more technologically advanced like a smart thermostat, you can count on our technicians to help you through the entire process.
With a new thermostat in place, you'll gain even more control over your home's comfort with our state-of-the-art HVAC zoning services!
Does Your Thermostat Need Repairs?
For most homeowners, the extent of their thermostat care generally stops at replacing the batteries, but there is a lot more to it than that. Your thermostat is essential for keeping your energy costs down and your air conditioner running optimally. You may need repairs if:
- The unit is failing to read temperatures correctly
- You’re unable to program the desired temperature
- The AC cycles on and off multiple times
- There is an electrical fault
- Your thermostat is over 10 years old
Most thermostats work diligently for years, but once they struggle to set consistent temperatures, your energy costs could steadily be on the rise. In some cases, we can offer thermostat repair services to get your system back up and running. If, however, that isn’t possible, then a replacement may be needed.
Choosing Your New Thermostat
With new HVAC technology constantly hitting the market, now more than ever, you’ll have plenty of options when it comes to installing a programmable thermostat. Some of the best systems include:
- Multi-Zone Thermostats: If you have a zoned HVAC system, you’re going to need a compatible thermostat to easily set the temperature independently for each zone. These devices can easily be programmed ahead of time, with wireless capability and smartphone integration on certain models.
- Programmable Thermostats: The standard for most homes, these digital thermostats allow you to set your desired temperature based on your comfort. These thermostats come in a variety of options, with digital outputs and traditional slide models as well.
- Smart Thermostats: The top of the line, a wireless thermostat installation is a perfect option for homeowners looking for home automation. Many of these models connect directly with your wifi, giving you options to either control them from your phone or through voice automated devices like Amazon’s Echo.
Smart thermostat installation should always be handled by a professional to ensure that all electrical connections are made properly. Once installed, our technicians will also take the time to go over features and standard operation, so you can make the most of your new system.
With consistent temperatures, be sure your air quality is consistent too. Ask our staff how air cleaning and filtration services can help improve the environment inside your home.
Schedule Service Today!
As your experienced Lebanon and Cleona, PA thermostat installation service provider, you can count on us for all your temperature control needs. From standard programmable units to top of the line wifi thermostat installation, we make the process simple and convenient. As a family-owned and operated business, our goal is to always treat our customers with the highest quality care from start to finish.