Since 1967, G.F. Bowman, Inc. has kept homeowners warm with our fast and reliable heating and furnace services. We work with each client to assess their individual needs and provide effective and cost-efficient solutions to keep you nice and toasty. As homeowners in the area, we understand that coming home to no heat in the winter can be an alarming situation. We can handle everything from furnace repair to heater installation, and every heating solution in between. As your reliable heating service company, proudly serving the Lebanon and Cleona, PA areas, we’ll be there when you need us most.
Looking to ditch your old heating system? Be sure to ask about our modern geothermal heating systems and how they can help keep your home warmer than ever.
We proudly offer the following heating and furnace services:
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Geothermal Systems
- Boiler Services
- Air Duct Repairs
- Filter Replacement
- HVAC Zoning
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
The Importance of Timely Heater Repair
Keeping your home properly heated not only ensures you and your family’s comfort, but it also protects your health and safety. Here are some of the health problems and hazards you can experience when your heater isn’t working properly:
- Excess Moisture: Believe it or not, mold can form in your ventilation when you don’t have your home properly heated. During the winter, any excess moisture in your home will condense due to lower temperatures. This can lead to mold building up in vents and fans. When this happens, those with allergies, asthma, and other respiratory issues can have exacerbated symptoms.
- Healthy Concerns: While heat is about comfort, it’s especially important for those with heart problems to have well-heated homes. Blood pressure and heart rate can rest in the unhealthy range, including sharp increases which can be dangerous for those with pre-existing heart conditions.
- High Energy Costs: If your heating system has been out of commission for some time, it’s going to have to work harder than ever to restore that warmth in your home once it does cycle back on. That excess runtime can translate into serious energy costs and expenses.
At G.F. Bowman, Inc., we care about our customers. We never want to see them dealing with frigid indoor temperatures, and it's why we’ve dedicated ourselves to becoming the best furnace service company in the area!
Signs Your Heater Needs Professional Attention
You must monitor your heater and furnace for signs of wear and tear or other issues. When you don’t, it can lead to expensive repairs or potential replacements due to neglect. Acting in the interest of prevention is one of the smartest things you can do as a homeowner. Not only will routine maintenance and repair help to avoid larger and more expensive issues, but it can also ensure that you and your family are kept in ideal temperatures when it’s cold outside.
Keep an eye out for the following signs your heater may need attention:
- Loud, knocking sound
- Low heat levels
- Short Cycling (turning on and off again throughout the day)
- Low airflow for heat coming from vents
- A furnace that won’t start
Be sure to contact G.F. Bowman, Inc. the moment your heating system and furnace show signs of needing service. You’re in the right hands with our experienced technicians.
Ask about signing up for heating maintenance so you can have peace of mind that your heating system will work when you need it.
Your Reliable Heating Service Company
With over 50 years of experience as heating and furnace contractors, we’re committed to providing excellent service with every job we do. Our technicians are friendly, knowledgeable, and pride themselves on providing nothing less than excellent customer service. Let G.F. Bowman, Inc. be your go-to company for all of your heating and furnace needs.