Your boiler system in your home is vital to the functionality of the hot water in your bathrooms and kitchen, along with heating your Lebanon, PA home in the winter season. Because of its important role in your day to day life, you should have a reliable and trustworthy company at the ready when you need it. G.F. Bowman, Inc. has been just that company for your neighbors for the past 50 years. From boiler repairs to complete system replacements, we limit downtime in your home and offer long-lasting care.
We also specialize in alternative heating methods including heat pumps, which can be combined with furnaces for a hybrid heating solution in your home.
Signs Your Boiler May Need Repair
It’s no fun for anyone when the boiler breaks down, which is why it can be important and helpful to ensure routine repair and maintenance is conducted on your system. There are signs, however, that your boiler may need work sooner rathar than later. These warnings include:
- Unusual or burning smells surrounding the area of your boiler
- Leaking water from your boiler
- Lack of heat or hot water
- Water temperature unable to get as hot as normal
- Loud or unusual sounds coming from your boiler
- Your boiler randomly turning itself off
- Higher than normal energy bills
Generally speaking, if your boiler is struggling to produce heat for your home, you’re going to want to schedule an inspection. An experienced technician should be able to offer boiler repair services for more mundane concerns.
Considering Upgrading Your System?
While service and maintenance are extremely important to the longevity of your boiler, there are certain indications it may be time to replace your boiler system. Here are some things to consider:
- If your boiler more than 15 years old, it may have exceeded its life expectancy. It's time to look into replacing your boiler with a new one.
- Discolored or non-blue flames on your boiler can mean it’s time to replace.
- If you are having trouble regulating temperatures, you may need to upgrade your boiler.
- If you notice an uptick in energy bill costs, consider replacing your boiler.
It’s crucial to your home’s functionality that you have your boiler routinely serviced and maintained to ensure it continues to work properly. Once your appliance reaches the end of its life, however, our technicians offer expert boiler replacement services as well.
We are your trusted Lebanon and Cleona, PA heating contractors. Be sure to contact us for timely heating repair and maintenance services.
There When You Need Us
When it comes to boilers, you don’t want to deal with just any company. You should trust in the experts who can be relied on to take care of the job quickly and accurately - trust in family-owned and operated G.F. Bowman, Inc. For over 50 years we’ve diagnosed, repaired, maintained, and replaced many a boiler for our customers. Through that expertise, we’ve refined our services to ensure you get the best care for your home heating needs.