With the uncertainty the COVID-19 virus is causing, our top priority will continue to be the health of our employees, customers, and community. At this time, G.F. Bowman will be continuing normal operations and taking the following steps to protect ourselves and our community from the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Employees that are symptomatic are required to stay home.
- Our customer service representatives will be asking if anyone in the service location is experiencing symptoms of the coronavirus. We are not dispatching to any locations where someone is showing symptoms to the coronavirus.
- Technicians and replacement specialists will be wearing safety glasses, face masks, booties, and gloves and performing hand and technology sanitization between visits. We will be practicing social distancing.
- Employees working outside of their homes are monitoring body temperature prior to work.
- Our office is closed and we are working remotely per Governor Wolf's request. Please call or email for inquiries.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and will adjust as necessary.
Please feel free to call or email with any inquiries, or to schedule a service.
The Bowman Team